Property Q&A in Concord>Question Details

Monique Tafo…, Renter in Walnut Creek, CA

I am interested in seeing this home. Is there a possibility I can see it this week? I am avaiable Tuesday through Friday. -Monique Tafoya

Asked by Monique Tafoya, Walnut Creek, CA Sun Jul 10, 2011

925-642-4615 or

This question is about this property:…

Hi Monique,

I am a real estate broker in Concord. Please call me to discuss this property and other similar properties you might be interested in.
This specific property is a short sale that is pending. There are other properties I can show you this week in the same area.
Please call me at 925-858-5830.

Stuart Levitas, Broker
Hi Monique, This home is a shortsale and went pending almost two months ago. Sometimes the sale falls thru and property comes back on the market. Please contact me if you would like to meet with me in Concord on Tues afternoon to go over what you are looking for or call me at 925-783-6749. I will do my best to see what I can do for you.
Denise Russo
Web Reference:

This property has sold - went pending June 17th. Are there other properties you want to see and is this your price range. If so email me and I will send you a list of homes that meet your criteria.