Al, Home Buyer in Shaker Heights, OH

I am interested in purchasing 2 investment properties in Shaker Heights. I would like to purchase a one two or three bedroomed condominium for rental.

Asked by Al, Shaker Heights, OH Fri May 14, 2010

Can you give me details of some properties in the above category with price and possible rental achievable. Can you tell me the service charges on any properties you recommend.
With many thanks
Al de sousa

Answers

2
Hi Al,
I can provide you the information on all properties that are currently for sale in Shaker.
The fee for my services would be paid for by the SELLER. Your cost would be nothing.
There may also be many opportunities available to you in areas other than Shaker.
If you would like, you could call me at 440-487-2193 or drop me an email at John@CallRealtorJohn.com and we could discuss various options.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 15, 2010
Al -
I can send you all the properties currently listed in the MLS. You can go to my website at taritorchsweeney.remax.com and look for rentals. Also, many of the printouts will give you the actual rentals, if they are currently being rented. If not, we can find that out. Shaker Heights has a department that oversees rentals if you care to use them for marketing purposes - they go out to the property with the owner and give you pricing. It's actually something to get an idea (when you are thinking of renting it) and then, as well, if they get out-of-towners caling re: rentals, they actually take them to the rental, and if the tenant/buyer likes it, they give them your contact information. When you look at a property, we can then pull comps to see what you might offer, etc., and at that point we can get a preliminary HUD statement from the title company which will give you all your closing costs, etc., all costs associated with buying. If you want to discuss this more, let me know. Kind of difficult to give you all the information without knowing much about your needs/wants. tarits@adelphia.net/216-319-4493 I am with RE/MAX in Village Square shopping center, and live in Shaker Heights. Been in the industry for quite awhile and can give you references and resume, if you like. Let me know. Thanks.

Tari