Property Q&A in Fishers>Question Details

Jennifer, Home Buyer in 46060

I am interested in list property. What information can you give me for this listing? Thank you!

Asked by Jennifer, 46060 Wed Sep 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004594421--Manchester-Dr-…

Answers

1
Jennifer:

Thanks again for your request. I have noticed that you're inquiring about several properties on Trulia. I'd like to make a suggestion. I hope it makes sense.

Instead of putting your request out to the hundreds of agents who work in this area and peruse Trulia on a daily basis - none of whom are working on your behalf or in your interest - pick an agent or two who seems to have the qualities you're looking for in a trusted advisor and have them buy you a cup of coffee.

Find out what it means to have an Exclusive Buyer's Agent and how having one go-to person for all of your needs will benefit you in the long run.

When you've found someone you're comfortable with, hire them. That agent will then be contractually obligated and duty-bound to work for you and in your interest throughout the entire process.

It's been my experience that Buyers who have an Exclusive Buyer's Agent working on their behalf are able to make better decisions, get better information, and have a better purchasing experience than folks who somewhat randomly ask the nearest available agent for an opinion.

Buying a home is a complex process, and you deserve to have someone on your side.

Good luck in your search!

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group, LLC
317 413.8501
joe@joeshoe.com