Billy, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I am interested in getting more information on this home as far as location and viewing, if you can please email me

Asked by Billy, New York, NY Tue Jan 22, 2013

thaotran119@yahoo.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3101500806--Fountaingrove-…

Answers

2
Good morning, Billy:
This home is not listed for sale. If you are interested in receiving notice when it comes on the market, please contact through profile. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Hi Billy!

This link reflects the home is going to the Courthouse Steps to be auctioned. When this happens you are buying unseen, meaning you cannot view the inside of the home. The home will either be purchased at the Courthouse steps or revert back to the Bank. If it reverts back to the Bank, then it will eventually hit the market.

Fountaingrove is a great Neighborhood. I have a Client that lives on Priory Court. It is very convenient to shopping and I-85.

If you need further assistance, please let me know

Debbie

Debra M Buck
Realtor/Broker
HM Properties
704-421-2107
Debra@hmproperties.com