Hyon Park, Home Buyer in 92708

I am interested in getting more information on this house. Who do i have to ask to learn more?

Asked by Hyon Park, 92708 Fri Feb 10, 2012

I would like to connect my agent with yours. My email address is phh6401@gmail.com. My name is Hyong Park. Thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3075227152--El-Durango-Cir…

Answers

5
if it is on a mobile home in fountain valley estates, I have worked there for over 11 years and have sold over 56 homes in that community only. Call me tomorrow and I will answer your questions at no obligation. and tell you the truth

thank you
Michelle 714-697-4302
Blue Carpet Homes
Hello Hyon;
Finding homes in Realty Trac or any other online services is not very productive. In most cases they are not updated or is only for the marketing purpose. This house as you read your answers is at early stage of distressed situation. Whatever the decision maybe on this property is not anytime soon. I would suggest if you are in the market to buy, you might want to consider a Realtor who can give you a more accurate and updated information on all the market availabilities.
Best of Luck
Shadi Kian
Broker
949-510-1955
Hello Hyon,
You know now the status of the home and depending on the owner's financial position they may be able to bring their loan current and stop the sale of the house. If this does not happen the house may go to public auction and sell there or if not sold the bank may take it back in foreclosure. If the bank takes it back it will likely come on the market a bit after that. Before this the owner could list the house as a short sale. This would be the quickest way for it to come on the market to sell. Either short sale or bank owned sale the process will take a bit of time.
If I can help somehow please let me know,
Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE#01321478
959-933-0852
HI Hyong,

This property is not on the market for sale yet.. Yes there is a NOD just filed in January..
Talk to you soon,

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Dear Hyon:
This property owner has been served a notice of default which means they have a limited time to make up the past payments and penalties. The owner may or may not be interested in selling at this point but if you are interested an offer could be made. the owner is obviously experiencing financial difficulties and selling or short selling the property would be more to their advantage.
Are you interested in purchasing the property? Are you in a position to purchase immediately? Time is of the essence on properties facing foreclosure to get the sale before the property goes to auction.
IF you would like to pursue this option let me know and I can help you.
Valerie O'Brien
949-478-2892