Property Q&A in Weatherford>Question Details

Betty, Both Buyer and Seller in Weatherford, TX

I am interested in finding the HOA guidelines for Quail RIdge focusing on the 142 Bishop home as well as 102 Bishop.

Asked by Betty, Weatherford, TX Thu Feb 9, 2012

We know the HOA fees for 142 bishop are $275 annually but what are the stipulations and what are the fees for 102 BIshop?

Answers

3
Hi Betty,

If you'd like to email me at TruValueRealty@gmail.com, I'd be happy to send you a copy of the HOA covenants and restrictions to you. As far as 102 Bishop goes, MLS is showing that this property does not have HOA fees, however I'd be happy to check into that for you (just to make sure). I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much and happy house hunting!

Thanks so much!

Jackie Rankin
Tru Value Realty
The most currant HOA info is on file at the court house. Or you could have your Title company or Realtor pull those for you.
102 Bishop is not located in an HOA, please give us a call and let me know where you would like the HOA information sent for the property at 142 Bishop.
Sara Ocanna- Real Estate Experts Group
817-710-4141