Property Q&A in Sedona>Question Details

Ray, Home Buyer in Munds Park, AZ

I am interested in bidding on this unit. Is it still available?

Asked by Ray, Munds Park, AZ Wed Jan 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3079512337--Verde-Valley-S…

Answers

3
Good morning! Thank you for your question. This unit is currently under contract. Oak Creek estados has gorgeous grounds and pool area, centrally located for walking to shopping, coffee shops, banking, to a workout center. What is it that you liked about this unit? Are you interested specifically in the Oak Creek Estados units or are you open to other condo units in the area? Let me know if there are any additional questions you would like answered.
This unit E20 is already sold. 1 bedroom 1 bath located on second floor. 798 sq.ft.
Why would you want to pay $121.50 a sq.ft. for a condo foreclosure when you could get a regular good buy across the street for about $97. a sq.ft - 2 bedroom 2-1/2 bathroom for only $136,000......?