Property Q&A in Key Biscayne>Question Details

stephen.owen, Home Buyer in Key Biscayne, FL

I am interested in bidding on the house. Can you please send me the details of when/how I can be involved?

Asked by stephen.owen, Key Biscayne, FL Mon Aug 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3068311939--S-Mashta-Dr-Ke…

Answers

1
Dear Stephen,

What you have seen here is a notice of default or foreclosure provided by Realty Trac. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it to its subscription customers for a fee. Typically, at that stage, the property is in the process of foreclosure/pre-foreclosure and is not yet listed for sale. The home may (or may not) hit the market at some point, but it's hard to foresee, when and at what price.

If you would like to track the status of that particular home, you might want to subscribe with Realty Trac or go to the clerk's office and check the public records. Or, if you are actively looking to buy a property, I'd suggest you work with a local agent, who can show you homes that are currently on the market in your area and price range, including foreclosures and short sales.

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Kind regards,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Key Biscayne
Call/Text: 786-365-6722
ania@biscaynebay-realestate.com