Property Q&A in Darien>Question Details

Sandra, Other/Just Looking in Durst

I am interested in apartments or condominiums around Waterfall Glen, is this one available?

Asked by Sandra, Durst Thu Jan 1, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/39380212-9347-Waterfall-Glen-…

Answers

7
Hi Sandra-

The properties mentioned below are the townhomes in Waterfall Glen, not the condos. However, there are a few condo units in Waterfall Glen that are listed from 215,000 to 234,000. There are also condos in the complexes of Hinswood & Portsmouth which are closer to I55 and off of 75th there is a condo complex called Farmingdale.

Let me know if there is anymore information you need.

I hope this helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 1, 2009
Waterfall Glen Sandra If indeed you have not found a place yet Let me know ok? I can show you some great places in that area now... Remember I will not Sell You a House, I will teach you How to Find and Buy a Home and take care of all the Details
Hey Sanrdra,
Thanks for all your trust in me and letting me getting you a place you could afford and would enjoy without all the "payment" problems...

Big time Thanks for you referal to Richie and Monica... They are on there way to a place of their on also
In cast any others search for Waterfall Glen please beware that there are serious grading and flooding issues in some of the buildings. (31, 29 and 34 I know of for sure have mold as well in the laundry room/basements). The waterfall glen condominiums are in transition from apartments and the building owner has said "the buildings are old" so he would not do anything about the issues that come with an old building at a meeting in Feb of last year.
Hi Sandra. Below is a link to my MLS search where you can zoom in and out using the Google map. Feel free to use it for searches of Waterfall Glen or any other areas you'd like. Good luck with your search and let me know if you'd ever like to schdule any appointments. Happy New Year!
Hi Sandra-
I have a completely updated 1 bedroom condo for sale in Four Lakes Village in Lisle. It is priced at $138,000- let me know if you might be interested in the Lisle area!! Good luck with your search....
Hi Sandra, The townhome you are inquiring about is sold - it closed March 2008 for $265,000. It originally started at $350 and sat on the market for 401 days. The price reduced in Feb 2008 to $274,900 and it pulled a contract and closed in March 2008. There are 2 simlar townhomes in Waterfall Glen currently for sale - (1) is a 3BR, 2.1 Bath for $279,000 and the other is a 3BR, 3Bath for $300,000. Please contact me direct if you would like me to email you the MLS data sheets and photos of these (2) units or if you require additional information. Happy New Year!
Linda Zielinski
(847)456-3105 Cell
lzielinski@ksgmac.com