Property Q&A in Wells>Question Details

dsavignano, Home Buyer in Wells, ME

I am interested in ONLY this property so do not want to join Realty Trac. How do I make an appt. to have my son view it? I'm in florida at present.

Asked by dsavignano, Wells, ME Tue Feb 21, 2012

We have been looking at this one for quite some time. It is down the street from our old house in York Maine. We are putting our house ( a high end home) up for sale in Florida and hope to buy with cash. Please advise. My e-mail is: dsavignano@att.ent

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Give me a call and I will set up a showing for your son.Thanks,Scott 207-749-8497
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012
This property is currently under contract But you could Have your son contact me and I will see if it still available to be shown...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012
You may contact me directly to schedule an appointment:

CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > York County > Wells > Property Q&A in Wells > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer