Property Q&A in Ann Arbor>Question Details

Demi Wang, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I am interested house in King and Angell school area such 3526 Sulgrave Place, Ann Arbor MI 48105. I will be in town Aug28. Need some help and advice

Asked by Demi Wang, Outside U.S. Tue Aug 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059386329-3526-Sulgrave-Pl-A…

Answers

6
Wow... look at all the offers of help. There are MANY realtors in the area, and we can all set you up on the searches for other homes. The hard part for you is deciding which to use... especially if you're not in the area. You'll want someone that really knows the neighborhoods by living there. And you'll want someone that is straight forward, has attention to detail, tells you things honestly (even if you don't want to hear some of them!) and listens to you as we guide you through the process. If you'd like that kind of service, feel free to contact me.

I've lived in many neighborhoods in Ann Arbor the past 40 years and have testimonials from clients stating they appreciated my direct, get-it-done approach.

No matter who you chose... I wish you the best in your home search.

Pat Daum
734-645-8967
Pat@DaumGroup.com
As has been previously noted, the home at 3526 Sulgrave Place is under contract. The sales agreement was signed on August 5, 2011; so, it is recently under contract. All of the contingencies have not been worked through (inspection, pest, radon, financing . . . ) so, until that happens in a satisfactory manner, the property is still available for showing. I would be happy to show it to you. I do not wish to mislead you and have you think that you could easily get this property -- that is not the case. However, it may be worth looking at the property with you so that we both can get a better understanding of what you are looking for in a home. This is how we learn.

I also went into the multiple-listing service (MLS) and searched out similar properties in the King school area. There are 13. They are in a broad price range, but I left the criteria open like this so that you can see what is out there. Please click on the link below to can easily look at the homes. My contact information is on every page. Having property listings emailed to you from the MLS is a great tool. It allows you to see the homes, do a map view of the area, get educated on the market place, and to decide what you want, what you must have, what would be nice if the home has it, but if it doesn't you can do without it, and what you absolutely do not want in a home. It also allows you to see what value is for different homes in different neighborhoods and with different amenities.

I hope that this helps. I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you. It is my long-held opinion that you should interview the Realtor who will be working for you. This is an important decision and carries with it a big financial obligation. You want to make sure that the Realtor who is working for you understands your needs and is the right fit for you.

Here is a link to my website: http://rbadall.surovell.com/?ResetSessionVars=1
Hello!

As my fellow Realtors have indicated that home is no longer available. However, there are several other homes in the area that I would like to
schedule a private tour for you and
your family. I have attached a link to
my website. Please login and set up a profile page so that I may contact you directly. Also here is my direct number 734-829-8567. RE/MAX is the number 1 company in the nation and it would be my pleasure to serve you as I have lived in the area for over 15 years.
Web Reference: http://www.tinasmalley.com
Dear Mr. Wang,

I am an Accredited real estate Buyers Representative (ABR) and would welcome the opportunity to help you. I have several online resources that might help get you started for now. I would recommend that you click on the link below to access the most recent new listings which come directly from our Board of Realtors dbase. Other resources available at http://www.TheRealtyTour.com We would be happy to setup a tour or homes and assist you with mortgage pre-approvals and home inspections and whatever else is needed as part of your new home purchase. Best of luck and we look forward to hearing from you.
Web Reference: http://www.ShelterQuest.com
Ms. Wang,
The home at 3526 Sulgrave Place has an accepted contract on it. This means that the seller and buyer have negotiated a deal and are currently working through the process of the sale. There are about another 16 homes on the market in this area, about half of which are also under contract. Currently in the local market we have a short supply in this price range, especially since the school year is starting in a week or so and most families want to be in their new home by the start of the school year. If you are particularly interested in this area because of the schools and test scores, I can assure you all of Ann Arbor has excellent schools. I am very familiar with the King school area since I currently live right off of Earhart and in the neighborhood. Growing up and working in Ann Arbor for over 40 years, I have the experience and knowledge to help and advise you. I can be available on Sunday to help you in your search and with any further questions. Feel free to get my contact information from my profile page and call or e-mail me. My direct line is 734-260-0900 Take care John
Hi Demi,
The house on Sulgrave is currently under contract. I'd be happy to send you what is available in the King and Angell school areas. Just contact me to let me know where to send the listings.

Sharon Beal
734 395-7351