Property Q&A in Logan Square>Question Details

judith_walke…, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

I am currently applying for a va loan...Do you work with the Va? I have never bought a home before and I dont know what i need to do...

Asked by judith_walker60647, Chicago, IL Thu Jan 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3069982144--N-Central-Park…

Answers

5
Hi Judith,

I work with first time buyers and VA loans all the time, I am happy to walk you through the process.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
Judith,

Please visit my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. I have multiple mortgage brokers that are available to assist you with all of you needs and questions. Then also use my website to obtain information on the area and particular properties that interest you. My website and services are always free for you to use. Since you have served our country please allow me to serve you. Contact me directly at anytime for anything.
The VA Mortgage Center is an excellent company for veterans and active duty to use for their mortgage needs. I have worked with many military personnel and these folks do an excellent job. They also offer credit counseling if needed.

Please feel free to call me at 319.430.1187 or email me if I can answer questions for you. You also should seek the assistance of a realtor who is experienced in working with VA loans and in assisting the military community.

I have included contact information for VA Mortgage Center below.

THANK YOU for your service to our country!

Dan Davis
VA Mortgage Specialist
Tel: 800-814-1103 Ext. 239
Fax: 970-692-2407
dan@vamcenter.com
I know from personal experience that the VA requires a termite inspection and sometimes other requirements that often go unnoticed until closing. A top notch mortgage broker can make things much easier if they have done a VA loan before. I used the VA for my first home and things went smoothly, but that isn't always the case. It took some extra effort, but I'll gladly share any resources I found along the way.

Ben@newmanrealtyillinois.com
Hello Judith - there are too many details to list for this forum but I would be happy to speak with you and go through the process. I work with VA financing frequently as well as first time home buyers
You will need to work with VA to obtain your elligibility cert - but you will want to work with a lender to obtain financing.
Please call me at your convenience.
Sam Sharp
Senior VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate
773 290 0455