Property Q&A in Lakeview>Question Details

Barry Moore, Home Buyer in New Orleans, LA

I am considering looking at all property in Lakeview....Is this house for sale?

Asked by Barry Moore, New Orleans, LA Thu Jan 2, 2014

This question was asked from this property:…

whats your budget? all properties is alot.
Web Reference:

The property at 6850 Wuerple last activity since the sale in 2005 has been for lease's only. The Lakeview area is hot property in our market right now and the per square averages have increased over the past two years especially.

Our market now is going through some transitions regarding Flood Insurance and the Biggerts & Waters Act for the NFIP. If you are interested in looking for property in our area we are a well know team of experienced realtors. Check us out at

Thanks for the question.

Michael Freeland
That house doesn't look like it's currently listed for sale but there are a lot of other homes in Lakeview of varying sizes, condition, styles and prices. You can contact me at 504.251.0385 or or send me your contact info if you'd like me to send you some listings fitting your criteria.
This property is not currently for sale. If you would like to see what homes are available in Lakeview, please send me your requirements and contact information or please call me. Kim S. Rogers, Realty Executives, Phone: 504-858-4281 or
Hey Barry,

According to our MLS, this home is not listed for sale. Are there other homes in Lakeview that interest you? I'd love to work with you in finding a new home.

(504) 256-6311