Property Q&A in Bedford>Question Details

salinar333, Home Buyer in Euless, TX

I am confused between buying a single family home or a condo in Euless area. What should I do?

Asked by salinar333, Euless, TX Wed Oct 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095428089-2922-Durango-Pl-Be…

Answers

3
Durango Ridge is a very nice community. Make sure you understand the HOA before you purchase.
It really just depends on what you want and your lifestyle. Normally I think it is a clear choice for most. Since you're asking the question I can sit down with you and discuss with you the pros and cons and which might work out best for your lifestyle.

Single family home will require for example for you to arrange everything....yard care, roof replacement, outside maintenance, etc. Townhomes you're paying someone else to do this. There will be more traffic and potentially noise...people coming and going in a townhome community. Single family might allow you more privacy.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hello
The property that you are looking at is in a great townhome community in Bedford. As far as the difference between single family and Town homes really it is all about your lifestyle. With a single family home you will take care of the the home and have a yard, making this the traditional ownership experience. Many people who are busier these days are opting for town homes and condo's. A townhome still allows you the financial benefits of home ownership, however you are not resposible for maintaining the exterior of the unit or a yard. The HOA will handle these functions for you. I would love to talk with you more about these differences directly, please give me a call.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://www.dfwfamilyrealty.info