Property Q&A in Fortville>Question Details

Laura.epmurk, Home Buyer in Gilbertsville, KY

I am confused. Is this one or two acres? Realtor.com says 2, Trulia says 1.

Asked by Laura.epmurk, Gilbertsville, KY Tue Jan 3, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3062423477-9579-N-Fortville-P…

Answers

1
Laura,

The taxes for the property indicate 0.98 acres. This home is an old farm house which was a part of a larger property. The description of acreage shown on for sale information ranges from 0.98 acres to almost 2 acres. If you look at an aerial picture there is a barn located adjacent to the home. I have lived in this area for over 27 years. This property has a lot of work to be done, but it would be nice when finished.

If you’re interested in property in this area or the general vicinity I would be happy to help you.

I just recently helped a lady relocating from Louisville area to purchase a home in Fishers, IN not too far from where you’re looking at this home.

I noticed you currently live close to Kentucky Lake. I was down that way a few summers ago when we meet my wife’s sisters in Paducah at the quilt museum for the weekend.

Have a great evening.