veronicarugg…, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

I am actively searching for a 2 bedroom co-op in The Fountains, located in Clove Road. How often do these go for sale? Thanks

Asked by veronicaruggiero87, Staten Island, NY Sat Mar 15, 2014

Answers

6
Hello Veronica, there is currently 1 two bedroom available at 1000 Clove Rd on the 7th floor, and another two bedroom available at 1100 Clove Rd on the 10th floor. These homes appear for sale on a regular basis.
If you are not currently working with an agent of your own consider the idea; your agent can keep you informed as new units emerge onto the market; if you are purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore be prepared.
Hi Veronica,

I don’t think how often a two bedroom unit is listed for sale is something that can be easily predicted. Most of the listings I have seen listed are one bedroom units. It seems like the two bedroom units are not listed as often. There is a two bedroom unit in the MLS system now at 1100 Clove Rd, an offer has been accepted the status changed from active to acceptance 3/11/14.
If you would like me to I can set up an alert reminder through the MLS system for you. Whenever a listing hits the market in the Fountains that matches your search criteria you will automatically be sent a link to the listing the day it is listed. You will also be sent status changes and price reductions etc. If you want to make an appointment to go view any unit in person after reviewing the online listing you can call or email me.

A.T. REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS LLC
Arlene Trunzo, CRS,e-PRO,GRI,SRES / Broker Owner. Awarded NAR's Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification
(BCREP) Board certified, 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award
718-317-0949 0R 917-359-1985
Hello Veronica, there is currently 1 two bedroom available at 1100 Clove Rd on the 10th floor. These homes appear for sale on a regular basis.
Hi Veronica, The Fountains can be very strict, best way to find one is with an agent who knows the process so they can walk you through the entire sale. If you have any questions you can contact me at (646)378-8407 or email AgentJimS@gmail.com
Hello Veronica,

Co-ops in the Fountains at Clove Road are actively available. If you are interested in viewing available units, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I am certain I can help you find the right Co-op to suit your needs. I look forward to assisting you in any way that I can. Have a great evening.

Philip Seblano
718-954-0114
seblanohomes@gmail.com
Robert Defalco Realty