Property Q&A in Ventura>Question Details

Lolo, Renter in Ventura County, CA

I am a renter at 195 Coronado st. It was reverted to Lender. What happens now?

Asked by Lolo, Ventura County, CA Sun May 1, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Stay in the home until you are contacted by the realtor that will be handling the REO representing the Bank (Seller), they will be the ones to make arrangements to vacate the home in a timely manner. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 2, 2011
If you have a written lease, it remains in effect throughout the term. If you were on month-to-month tenancy, you may stay up to 60 days. You may be offered 'cash-for-keys' from the lender's rep or the new REO agent (since it just foreclosed on 04/28/11). Contact a tenant's right's organization right away -- early this week, to find out what your rights and obligations are as the tenant.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun May 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer