Property Q&A in 60451>Question Details

Tracie, Both Buyer and Seller in Illinois

I am a real estate investor, and looking for non stop, hard worker , outgoing , and investor friendly real estate agent? Chicagoland areas.

Asked by Tracie, Illinois Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Tracie, I am a non-stop, hard working, outgoing, investor friendly Broker ... I Specialize in Developing Lifelong
Relationships with Buyers and Sellers. Together, we will Craft a Successful Strategy to Manage the Sale or Purchase of Your Most Important Asset, Real Estate.

Direct Mobile/Text 815.302.4255
KimKatsenes@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.KimKatsenes.com
We are one of the top selling teams for all real estate offices in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. Please feel free to call us at 815-735-0749. You can also check out our brand new website http://www.sold21.com to search foreclosures and short sales.

We work with several investors just like you. We are willing to go the extra mile to help you find the right property.

Bob & Teresa Kroll
Century 21 Pride
Mokena & New Lenox offices
The market is changing and there are many opportunities for investment properties. I will work hard to find that property that fits your investment goals. Call me for information about the homes in the area.

Patty Gens
Coldwell Banker Honig Bell Frankfort
815-347-3183
I feel that I fit your criteria very well-please call me I enjoy helping people-my cell phone is on from 8AM to 10PM everyday. I enjoy helping people and I enjoy making money.

I have been a licensed Realtor since 1977.

I recently switched from Re/Max to Century 21 Pride. I was a member of the Re/Max Hall of Fame.

I have a very good team. Please call me if you feel that we might beable to work well together.

al walsh 708-710-4275
Tracie,

We have several investor programs going at this time for all types of investors. If you would like more information you can take a look at our website, http://www.gslow.com (general info) and this give me a call for more details. You can also enter our Construction Services site from there as well as our Property Management site.

We have a Construction Services company doing rehab work for some of our investors and we have a Property Management company as well as many of our investors wish to rent out the property after it is rehabbed- we do the work of finding a good tenant, maintenance on the property and collecting the rent for you. We are working in Cook and Will County primarily but also go in to DuPage. Let us know if we can help!
You may email me back at bourbonstreetllc@gmail.com
Flag Fri Jul 20, 2012
Are you comfortable with us providing you with a system to follow for what we are looking for in our deals? We are looking for someone who is hungry and is willing to learn what we are looking for, eventually evaluate the deal him/herself, send us a video, and put under contract.

Also are you willing to make us assistance so we can do our own custom searches, view realtor property notes, make pin maps, and pull comps? We will be happy to give you both sides of the deal when we buy or sell.
Flag Fri Jul 20, 2012
Tracie

I work with investors all the time and am everything you said and more. There are many many benefits to working with a Broker who can be a one-stop shop for you. I work in the southwest, south suburban area. If you are looking there, please feel free to contact me.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com