Property Q&A in Florence>Question Details

Carlos, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

I am a frist time home buyer, I knoew where I want to live and I wanted to have my wife chck the house out.

Asked by Carlos, Outside U.S. Thu Aug 13, 2009

I am in the ARMY so I know I know I will NOT have a problem paying for the house I would just like to know, how the monthly rates would go and about insurence and things of that nature. If you could please e-mail me at I would greatly appreciate it.

This question is about this property:…

Hi Carlos:

I found the home you were referring to and it is pending ... I will send you the details in another email. Your question regarding monthly payments would be determined by a lender or mortgage broker. However, let's say you were purchasing a $90,000 home at 7% interest for 30 years, the principle and interest would be approximately $600.00 per month. The interest is determined by your credit report and credit history. As for taxes and insurance, the location of the home determines the tax rate, e.g., Florence in 2008 was 11.8 per each thousand, or $1062.00 per year ($88.50 monthly). Your insurance is approximately $20.00 to $25.00 per thousand and depends on the insurance company you choose. This can all be very overwhelming and I am no longer a financial officer, but would recommend that you consult with one, e.g., your local bank or a mortgage broker for more precise information regarding a loan for your home. I hope this helps answer some of your questions. Thanks so much and good luck!
Web Reference: