Property Q&A in Brandon>Question Details

Louis, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

I am a first time home buyer, newlywed. How can i purchase a forclose home like this one. I love that area.

Asked by Louis, Tampa, FL Tue Mar 10, 2009

Please let me know if anyone can help. I have email alert on so we can communicate thanks.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2004026157--Compton-St-Bra…

Answers

4
Louis,

there are many homes on the market that are Preforclosure, like this one, or foreclosed. Very few are sold prior to being listed and on the MLS. This particular property is in preforeclosure and, based upon the latest stimulus package, will probably not be foreclosed or sold. Realty Trac puts every property that has a Lis Pendens filed on it, as foreclosed. 70%+ never get to foreclosure because the banks make a loan modification with the homeowner. We can help you find the right home for you and guide you thru the current real estate maize.

Give us an email or call.

Bill Szydlowski
The Szydlowski Team
Future Home Realty
813-323-4443
Web Reference: http://www.tampamyhome.com
I have attached listings from Providence Lakes - where this house is located. The lowest listed price is in the 120,000's. There was one bank-owned and about the rest in short sales. The particular listing you looked at is realty trac that advertises foreclosure listings and are investor driven site that transfers buyers real estate agents who are registered with them. Their prices are rarely close to what you will get as a deal. Please contact me if you would like listings for any other communities or have other questions. I have added this question as an email alert too or you may contact me directly at lisarreeves@gmail.com
Hey Louis,
I don't work the area, but I have their MLS.

Your are right tons of great deals.

Here is what you need to do- in order.

Go find a lender if you know one.

If you don't know a lender, call me and I can recommend a good one I use with my customers (I don't make a penny on this - just someone I enjoy recommending as she has helped me and my customers often.)

Get approved so you know what can spend.
This might take a week.

Next find a Realtor - soon you will have several locals reply here.

look at their web sites, read profiles and pick out three - agree to meet with them individually for 1/2 hour. Have some questions - ask all three the same questions - note answers.

Pick one and Stick with them, they can save you a ton of time, and wasted money. They can tell you if the price is correct (via CMA). If you pick good looking for a home will be fun and you will make a friend.
They can find the right neigh hood - where young folks like yourselves live.

John
352-978-4539
louis,
First of all what you're looking at on Realty Trac is mortgage balance from public recordes, NOT what the home may actually listed for. If you're interested in a short sale or foreclosure listing please visit: http://www.homes4uintampa.com/Brandon_Fl_Foreclosures_and_Sh…

These are actual listings!!!

Mark zabilowicz
813-849-8554