Property Q&A in Harvest>Question Details

Jenniferchop, Home Buyer in Athens, AL

I am a first time home buyer and I am interested in this property. Where and when and with whom can I make a?

Asked by Jenniferchop, Athens, AL Thu Sep 29, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3063659753--Shortleaf-Ln-H…

Answers

6
When you are shopping ask the experts call Freddy who has a lifetime of experience in property information.
Hello Jennifer. My name is Julie Laten. I work with Smartt Realty and am the top producer with my company. I have sold many homes and am very good at working with first time home buyers. I would be happy to help with all aspects from lending to closing. My number is 256-348-5346. I have many references if required. My specialty is foreclosures. Allow me to make this very important decision the exciting adventure it should be. You need someone who works solely for you. After all the seller has someone working for them.

Julie Laten
Please call Grady Todd at 256-337-7629. I have the home listed and will show it to you.

Hi Jennifer,

My name is Regina Nichols and I am a Buyer Specialist for Amanda Howard Real Estate. I work directly for you, the buyer. I have been in the real estate business for over 20 years and the majority of my buyers have been first time home buyers. I know the Harvest and surrounding areas very well. I will be happy to provide comps for you on any property you might be interested in to help you know that you are making a good offer. I live in the area so would be able to meet you at the home you are wanting to see or at my office where we can discuss your needs in a home. My number is 256-679-4462. Please call or text me with any questions.

Regina Nichols
256-679-4462

Julie Laten
All you need to do is find an agent that you want to work with. Any agent can show you any property listed for sale, so you can choose one person to help you find any home.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'd be happy to help.

Seth
Web Reference: http://www.sethparker.net