Property Q&A in Felton>Question Details

Damion Ander…, Home Buyer in Santa Cruz, CA

I am a first time buyer looking for a home in the Santa Cruz Area

Asked by Damion Anderson, Santa Cruz, CA Tue Dec 23, 2008

Can I get more details on this property sq footage maybe a mls listing number more specs qould be nice

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072808567-38-Kelldon-Dr-Felt…

Answers

2
Damion, Curt Abramson from Bailey Properties in Santa Cruz here. The MLS# for this home is 80848220. Listed for $139,500, space rent is $320. Luke offers an important perspective on mobile homes - financing can be a challenge. This seller is willing to consider seller financing, which can overcome that hurdle, but not the resale one. If you'd like more detail than the MLS offers, or would like to view the home, feel free to contact me via my website, noted below. It's a great time to be buying. First time buyers have more leverage in the market than they have had for years! Good luck.
Just a word for the wise... this manufactured home was built in 1975. Most mortgages only insure manufactured homes built after 1976. You may find a hard time obtaining financing on this. Also, if you are paying cash, keep it in mind for resale purposes.

Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank
828-777-8828
Luke.Allison@flagstar.com