Property Q&A in West Roxbury>Question Details

Mary Lou Ess…, Renter in Natick, MA

I am a Realtor and would like to show this property. Are you co operating with Realtors? Not on MLS?

Asked by Mary Lou Essajanian, Natick, MA Fri Jan 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064564671--Bryon-Rd-2-Wes…

Answers

2
Unfortunately, when you see the real tytrac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
RealtyTrac does not list property - they just pull information from public records regarding preforeclosures and foreclosures. This property is not on the market. There is not much information on it as far as if it is still bank owned. It could come on the market in the future.