Property Q&A in Upland>Question Details

Jrodriguez_64, Renter in Upland, CA

I also just asked the previous question and am interested in single family homes for rent such as this one. Are there many available in Upland?

Asked by Jrodriguez_64, Upland, CA Fri Apr 12, 2013

I have an elderly father whom may not be able to live alone much longer & may need to find a bigger home for my family & my Father as well.

This question was asked from this property:…

Yes, there are homes available in Upland as well. I work in resale, but occasionally help my clients find tenants for homes that I have sold. I would recommend getting in contact with a property management company to see if they can help you find a rental property. If you are interested in investigating whether you are able to purchase instead of rent, I could give you a recommendation for a reputable lender that could discuss your options. Please contact me directly if so at
Thanks, and good luck!

I'm sorry to hear about your father. He is lucky to have someone like you. I do have an elderly mom and I'm going through the same situation and I can relate to what you're going through.

Well, in Upland for single family homes in the price range of $1,650 to $1,795 I'm pulling up five homes for rent. In the $1,800-$2000 price range another seven homes. If you'd like me to set it up so you'll get auto emails of properties for rent based on price range, city, etc. Send me an email to and I'll be happy to set it up for you. Free of charge of course.

Good luck with you father. Thank you.

Caroline Barooshian
Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
DRE #01067678
Cell 909-200-9280
Rancho Cucamonga, CA