Gkhemlina, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS PLACE, ADDRESS IF POSSIBLE AND HOPEFULLY TO SEE IT INSIDE/ THANK YOU, GALINA

Asked by Gkhemlina, Brooklyn, NY Sun Jan 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104639654-Townhome-San-Diego…

Answers

5
Carmel Valley is a great place to live, but as you might have noticed by now, the properties in San Diego, especially Carmel Valley, are moving fast! Inventory is extremely low so it's created a sense of urgency among buyers to act fast, and act now! Hopefully this will encourage more homeowners to put their home up for sale, as there's a lot of pent up demand looking to buy a home!

Your best bet is to receive instant notifications when a new property hits the market, and that matches your search criteria! If you'd like to get started doing this, contact myself or any trusted Realtor, and you can get set up in no-time.

Royce Kemp
Premiere Properties
858-480-5570
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hello Gkhemlina,

Ah yes, I'm sure sunny San Diego with 80 degrees and blue skies is looking rather appealing to someone from Brooklyn (hopefully, you have already made your move out west!.) The property you are referring to is at3751 Carmel View Road #5 in the Pelagos complex and was on the market for 10 days. It was listed at $355/sq ft and while we won't know the final price until it closes, I'd venture to say it is relatively close to the list price given its short time on the market. If you look at this complex, 5 other units have sold (per the MLS) over the past 12 months at an average price/sq ft or $304.58 and average days on market of 121 days. The fact that the one you are inquiring about had such a higher price/sq ft and days on market is a good indicator (there are other factors of course, such as location, condition,et.al) that the market is hot in San Diego right now.

Aside from merely setting you up on a search, there are many other PROACTIVE things your experienced REALTOR should be doing for you. As someone who lived in New York and knows that those from New York like to move quickly, you would be in good hands. I have helped others from there and you can rest assured I can relate with you after having done 10 plus years in the Big Apple.

Best of luck and welcome to America's Finest City!

Chad Basinger, REALTOR®, CPA, CFP®
858-997-3704
chad@chadbasinger.com
Web Reference: http://www.chadbasinger.com
Hi Gkhemlina,
Unfortunately as Fay mentioned this property was sold in less than 2 weeks. If you would like to get the listings right away you will need to work with a real estate agent.
Market is hot in San Diego and homes are selling fast.
Any question please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes,
Raana Jamshide
(858)-229-2200
http://www.HomesatSanDiego.com
Hi Galina,

I am not finding an active listing for the subject property in our MLS. Are you interested in viewing another property in Carmel Valley? Please let me know you criteria and I would be glad to help you search for a new home.

Michael Urlacher
REALTOR® - Sales Associate
Prudential CA Realty
B (858)259-6400
C (858)207-7583
mikeu@prusd.com
DRE # 01916452
Hi Galina, This property is in a great complex, however, they have accepted an offer and is in "pending" status. The offer was accepted on 1/11/13, and I'll be happy to let you know if the escrow gets cancelled and the property comes back on the market. I know this area quite well, and I'll be happy to help you with your search for a property in Carmel Valley.

Please feel free to contact me directly.

Fay Yates
Burke Real Estate Consultants
CA DRE#00853913
858-229-5434
fayyates@yahoo.com