Property Q&A in Shelton>Question Details

Hifidelityro…, Home Buyer in Shelton, WA

I'M IN AFGHANISTAN RIGHT NOW AND LOOKING FOR HOMES. CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS HOME? HOW BAD IS THE ROOF, I SEE THERE IS TARPS ON IT. WATER SOURC

Asked by Hifidelityrock, Shelton, WA Sat Apr 2, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3044958939-20-E-Aycliffe-Dr-S…

Answers

4
I am the listing agent, Susan Draper, 360-539-1820. I am happy to answer any of your questions. contact me directly at susan@liveinthurstoncounty.com and I will provide you with as much detail as possible or help direct you to a home more suited to your needs.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 2, 2011
Hire an agent to work for you, the seller pays their commission. They can & should go preview properties for you, take pictures/videos etc. and get copies of form 17's and review title. Having your own agent will make your shopping experience a whole lot better. If you need a referral let me know. Take care!
It appears that this home is in need of some repairs. I would recommend some video of the inside of the home, which might help you understand the condition of the house. I am willing to shoot this video and take pictures for you and send you the link to youtube, where you can view the video. The pictures I can send to you by email. Please let me know if I can do this for you.
Thank you, and Thank you for your service to this country!
This home needs roof repairs or replacement. It is bank owned, and has just received an offer today.