Property Q&A in Norwood Park>Question Details

Katerina Tal…, Home Buyer in Norwood Park, Chicago,...

I HAVE CONTACTED THIS PROPERTY 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 DAYS, AND NO RESPONSE. DOES THIS RENTAL EXIST?

Asked by Katerina Talia, Norwood Park, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3112397786-Single-Family-Home-C…

Answers

11

When looking to purchase a property you are better off working with a buyers agent. The listing agent, aka sellers broker, works for the seller. Their job is to get the best & highest amount in the least amount of time.

Whereas a buyers agent is to get you the best deal, regardless of the time invested.

I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Katerina,

Work with a REALTOR who will provide you with up to date rental information. Many listings are old or not accurate.

Ivan Sagel
@properties
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com

I always appreciate your referrals…
Katerina,

Work with a REALTOR who will provide you with up to date rental information.
Katerina,

I would say it is an old post. It is no longer on postlets which is how it was added to Trulia.
No it is not available. Try realtor.com if you do not want to work with an agent. There is no charge to you.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have
Contact me and I can send you updated listings Dacian Vilusceac,broker
Allstar Realty 773-392-2638
work with a realtor or you will not get anything done
Probably not. Work with an Agent who can send you the most up to date listings from the MLS. Most all of the other sites online feed from the MLS - so you are getting the same information 1-3 days delayed. And it takes 30+ days for those sites to remove outdated content.
These things always take so long to respond! I would just keep trying.