Patricia M C…, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

IS THIS PROPERTY AVAILABLE? IF SO PLEASE CONTACT ASAP.MANY QUESTIONS...INTERESTED. THANKS

Asked by Patricia M Corsello, Boynton Beach, FL Sun Jan 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102388115-2909-S-Ocean-Blvd-…

Answers

4
Patricia,

The unit you are inquiring about is available but like we are seeing so much today with bank foreclosures not necessarily your best option. Wiltshire House is a great building in one of Palm Beach Counties best locations for ocean front living. You might also consider 1E1 in the same building which is a larger unit in better condition and listed at $419,000. The last sale in the building was a one bedroom unit that closed at $402,000 so both of these units are well priced. If you would like to get together and see both of these units please feel free to call me at your convenience. We can compare features, view and condition and go over the comparable sales in detail when we get together.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Patricia,

Yes this condo is currently available. It is a bank owned foreclosure with an asking price of $370,000.

HOA dues are $2711 per quarter, plus $145 per quarter for cable, plus $205.84 per quarter for reserves. There is also a SPECIAL ASSESMENT OF $1025.34 per quarter FOR A WINDOW/DOOR LOAN FROM 2009-2014.

Property taxes for 2012 were $6,780.

Ocean views.

The building is the Wiltshire House.

Please contact me directly if you would like to schedule an appointment to see the condo.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Highland Beach is a lovely area. I have listed and sold there. Very popular. However, the property you inquired about does not come up. Sorry, I really cannot help you with that one. Gail
IT IS A LOVELY AREA. LIKE T VERY MUCH...WHAT ARE TAXES LIKE THERE?
THANKS FOR RESPONDING ON THE OTHER. I DID HEAR THAT THE FEES AND ARREARS, TAXES, AND ADDITIONAL CONDA FEES WERE MORE BEYOND MY INTERESTS. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
This Property is placed here by an auction company.

If you wish credible information on Highland Beach call me.

I have lived on the beach here full time over 10 years....

Full time resident of S Florida almost 25 years...

Gary (561) 306 7653