Property Q&A in Saint Louis>Question Details

Stacy Moore, Other/Just Looking in University City, MO

IS THIS HOUSE STILL FOR SELL?

Asked by Stacy Moore, University City, MO Mon May 17, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Missouri/Saint_Louis/sold/832138…

Answers

4
Stacy, as noted earlier:this home Closed: 04/19/10. The home was sold as a "Short Sale"; in "As Is" condition: with seller providing no inspections or warranties
. Let me know if I can answer any other questions or I can be of more assistance.
Have a Good Day!
Eddie Thompson
You can have a realtor set you up with a "Listingbook" account and you will know when houses go under contract. You can also search all listings from that account, save favorites, send notes to your realtor, get a bird's eye view of the neighborhood and more.

Contact a realtor and ask them to set you up in Listingbook!
No.

It went under contract on 4/5/10 and closed on 4/19/10 for $111,000...which was over list price ($99,900).

Let me know if you want to see to see all of the current listings, plus recently sold listings via a personal account. Or, you might try the home search on Arch City Homes. This search has all of the local listings that are available. As soon as they go under contract, they disappear from the site, so you know everything you are looking for is still available.

The home sold in early April. If I can be of assistance on other property, please give me a call.

Ron Gorman