kerr67, Home Buyer in Clinton Township, MI

How would I go about buying this house?

Asked by kerr67, Clinton Township, MI Sun Oct 30, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064157541--Edgewood-St-Cl…

Answers

3
Hi Kerr67

Not on the market yet, it is a pre foreclosure home. Realty Trac does list alot of these properties but your best bet is to work with a local agent that can get you the most current listing available. As a realtor the Multi Listing Service we use is updated many times daily. I would be able to link you to the same site I use to do your search, you would also get updates daily as new homes come on the market. There is no charge for this service either. If you would like my assistance feel free to contact me. I do work in this area often.

Pam Bava, Realtor
Hi!!

This home is still in it's redemption period until 12/09/2011. It hasn't been put on the market yet. If you would like me to keep an eye out for when it comes on the market I would be happy to assist.

Thank You,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
I do not see an active listing for a home on Edgewood St., which means that it is not currently for sale. It may have already sold, would be my guess. I did look at homes in Clinton Twp. in this price range and would be happy to send you the list, there are quite a few. If you find a home you would like to put an offer in on, you would need to contact a real estate agent and have them work with you on a purchase agreement.