Property Q&A in Arlington>Question Details

Jamie Eshelm…, Home Owner in Arlington, VA

How would I change the picture? That is very outdated.

Asked by Jamie Eshelman, Arlington, VA Wed Jul 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Arlington/sold/525152-1…

Answers

1
Hello Neighbor! I live right down the street from you. You want to change the picture on Trulia specifically? The way these photos are uploaded is either through the MLS when a property is actively listed and sometimes from the Google Maps photos. I am not sure how you can update it without listing it for sale. I'm curious as to why you want to update it.

Marcia
703-282-9098
marciaburgos@yahoo.com
Hi neighbor! Well, the picture wasn't updated from the MLS from two years ago. The house looks totally different from this picture. I noticed in all the websites (trulia, zillow, etc.) they have a very old satellite picture. You won't even recognize the house if you were just using the posted picture. Just curious how they got that old picture up...Thanks!
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012