Property Q&A in 48302>Question Details

Lemcwilliams…, Home Buyer in

How to make an offer on an abandoned house?

Asked by Lemcwilliams22, Wed Jun 12, 2013

The house next door to me has been empty for 3 months. The owners moved you years ago and their daughter lived in it and never took care of it . After the mother died a few month ago the girl has not been back and the house is over grown with weeds. I would like to buy the house but its not listed what should I do?

Help the community by answering this question:


The only way that you can buy it is to find out who is on the title. Then you would need to contact that person and offer to buy it from them. No one can sell it to you except the person who legally owns it.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 12, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer