Property Q&A in Prunedale>Question Details

Rachel Hart, Home Buyer in 95404

How to close to the freeway is this home really? Can you hear the traffic noise?

Asked by Rachel Hart, 95404 Sat Apr 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/nearby/z-15/t-G_MAP_TYPE/36.79235,-121…

Answers

2
As the crow flies, not far. 1/2 mi probably. When I am out there I do not notice the traffic noise a lot however. I am not sure I have been there at peak traffic times and I am certain you can sometimes hear the big trucks.
You do not see it at all. It actually feels very private. Could you pull up the pics OK? Also you could see on Google Earth. Address is 17329 McGuffie Prunedale. I have a lot more info on this property if you are interested. My phone is 831-320-8299 cell Linda Conlan
Rachel, Curt Abramson from Bailey Properties here. You will definitely hear some traffic noise in this location, although not the overwhelming roar you might hear closer to the highways. There are some much quieter locations within just a few minutes of this home, still convenient to stores, etc. If you'd like a list of some of those homes, feel free to contact me through my website, below.