Property Q&A in Muskego>Question Details

Jim Casper,  in Brookfield, WI

How to I change an incorrect address?

Asked by Jim Casper, Brookfield, WI Thu Aug 27, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


To edit your listings please do the following:

Hover over My Trulia Access the Listings section of your My Trulia account.
Select 'Edit listing details' for any listing you wish to edit and make your changes.
Select 'Listing Information'
Click 'Submit' once all changes have been made.

You can also select 'Remove Listing' to delete a listing from our display.
Please allow approximately 36 hours for your listing information to update on our site or for your listing to be removed from our display
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer