Property Q&A in Dyer>Question Details

Jesse, Both Buyer and Seller in Dyer, IN

How over priced do you think this house is?

Asked by Jesse, Dyer, IN Thu Jun 25, 2009

I think it should be around $300,000

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/price/1080514314-2733-Howard-…

Answers

1
Jesse, Without having seen the home but using available data, I'm not sure that it is overpriced. In the vicinity of this home there are others with approximately the same square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and built about the same time. Of all those that are similar this is the least expensive. Of course ultimately the value is based on how fervently someone wants the house. A diamond the size of a knuckle may be worth a half million to someone but to me it's worth nothing because it's not what I value. If you are trying to figure this out because you might like to own it I hope you'll call me. Why call me? Well, because if you are out there on your own you need an agent to watch out for your best interests. If you are with a REALTOR(R) and you have so little confidence in them that you are asking a public forum rather then your agent, it's time to make a change. I'd be happy to show you multiple houses similar to this and do more in depth research into similar homes to determine the price at which you would want to make an offer. The next step is yours. Feel free to get my contact information from the link below and give me a call.