Property Q&A in Long Branch>Question Details

Lloyd Feigen…, Other/Just Looking in Media, PA

How old is this home? Where is the apartment located on the property and is it currently used as a rental? How much does it bring in? 3 or 4 ba

Asked by Lloyd Feigenbaum, Media, PA Sat Sep 26, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1043174721-112-Cottage…

Answers

1
Hi Lloyd, The apartment is comprised of three rooms on the third floor of this house, with the main residence on the first two floors. It rents for $1,100 per month. There isn't any documentation of the house's exact age, including in the tax records, but you can figure it is 90+ years old. I have aerial photos of the house and street, that show it's close proximity to the ocean, you can email me at Susan@SusanMcLaughlin.com and I'll be happy to send them over. The West End is a nice section of Long Branch, we were there this afternoon, a street festival was going on and Brighton Avenue is lined with shops and cafes with outdoor seating. Drop me a line for more information. Sincerely, Susan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 26, 2009