Property Q&A in Deercreek>Question Details

homefree95, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

How old is the roof, appliances, carpet, A/C unit? Is the pool salt water? Does this house has surround sound, security system, intercom, cat5?

Asked by homefree95, Jacksonville, FL Tue Jun 26, 2012

What kind of updating has been done to the house since it was built?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084276198-10196-Vineyard-Lak…

Answers

6
Thank you for contacting me for an appointment. Stated prior by other agents this home is not listed to see. However, I have a portfolio of homes to send to consider any possible appointments we may can conduct today with a last minute notice.

I have your phone number, but could you please email me at 1stcoasthomes@gmail.com. I have your list reports to send for your review.

Looking so forward to assisting your future Home Purchase.
Good morning,
4396 Tradewinds was built in 2000. A great deal of updating was done in 2006, . The ground floor has gorgeous wood floors, tile in the kitchen. I do not know offhand how old the carpet is throughout the rest of the house, but it seems to be in excellent condition. Two screened porches, one up and one down. The large closets are all well-designed. The pool is salt water, with room around it for tables, lounges, etc. There are three boat lifts, two jet ski lifts, and a great bulkhead. Two docks, one permanent and the other floating. Please call if you would like to see it. It really is lovely.
Kathie 904-509-7584
Hi there,

You can click the link to get some information about this beautiful home. However, specific questions regarding the roof, appliances, ect. would take some research. I am happy to make these contacts for you. Please consider contacting me. I am happy to help.

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wzqedf5b0dv%2C14%2C1

-Dennelle Robinson
REALTOR
(904) 446-4035
fdhrobinson@watsonrealtycorp.com
Hi Homefree95,
Some of your answers could be below and I would be pleased to show you the property and get more information from the listing agent.

Larry

call or text me at 904-710-1574

10196 Vineyard Lake Road E., Deercreek County Club
Renovation and Maintenance Summary
ï‚· Built-in Corian sink in kitchen replaced in 2006
ï‚· Air handler replaced in 2007
ï‚· Custom built-in bookcases and wainscoting added to 4th bedroom/office adjacent to master suite in 2008
ï‚· Hardwood floors installed in family room, office, and master bedroom in 2008
ï‚· Fireplace mantle and built-ins in family room re-done in 2008
ï‚· New paint in Bedroom #3 and master bath in 2008
ï‚· Travertine floors and new paint in master bath in 2008
ï‚· New roof in 2011
ï‚· New pool screen in 2011
ï‚· Hot water heater replaced in 2011
ï‚· Floors and carpet professionally cleaned by ServePro in 2012
ï‚· Repainted living room, dining room, hall, and upstairs in 2012
ï‚· New exterior door hardware added throughout home
ï‚· New ceiling fans on lanai in 2012
ï‚· Exterior maintenance completed, house pressure washed and painted in 2012
ï‚· Pool deck painted in 2012
check the link below it will answer most of your questions call me if you have any others.
If you will send me an email at sturner.realtor@gmail.com-----I will forward you the list of updates, survey------Please note that email concerns the Deerwood home.-----Sonja Turner---904-451-1008