estela.lopez…, Home Buyer in Grand Prairie, TX

How much would this property be if I bought it cash?

Asked by estela.lopez0919, Grand Prairie, TX Tue Jan 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3105642668--Twin-Brooks-Dr…

Answers

4
Hi Estela,

This home is not currently up for sale.

Please let me know if you want me to email you a list of foreclosure home in the Grand Prairie area.

You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
There is a property on Twin Brooks drive listed for $132k that is a foreclosure. However bids were due today. according to the remarks: MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED. HIGHEST AND BEST DUE BY 6PM 1-22-13. Seller will not pay for Title Policy. Looks like a nice place. If you want me to follow up with the listing agent let me know. Warren
Typically it will be the same price if you pay cash or use financing.
The net is the same to the seller.
Many sellers actually consider cash more risky as fewer probably close than with financing.
If you want seller's to stand up and listen to your offer, cash is ok, but the best way is to put down a significant amount of earnest money. Some buyers only want to give $500 or $1000, but few will give $10,000.....again same to the seller, but they tend to think you are more serious if you put up a good amount of real cash.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Estela,

Good evening. What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by Realty Trac which is a reporting service. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from Realty Trac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.

By the way, cash offers are seriously considered by the seller, especially banks. So, it is good to pay with cash. Be prepared to provide proof of the cash in your bank account.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com