Property Q&A in West End>Question Details

angelicagarz…, Home Buyer in Billings, MT

How much would the down payment be?

Asked by angelicagarza321, Billings, MT Wed May 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077959652-56-Big-Sky-Country…

Answers

2
The down payment would vary based on your financial situation and the institution financing it for you. I would guess that 10% down would be a safe figure. But, again, this is going to vary based on a lot of different things. I would recommend talking to a lender who lends on mobile homes to find out exactly. You could try Altana, Valley Federal Credit Union and maybe Fist Interstate Bank.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
*First Interstate Bank
Flag Wed May 23, 2012
I have seen the down payment as high as 20% with approx. 10% annual interest. Contact a local lender to see what they can do for you on mobile homes. You may be better off trying to acquire a home in which you can reduce your mortgage payment and down payment to a much better rate which will give you more buying power.