bry994, Renter in Long Beach, CA

How much would the deposit be?

Asked by bry994, Long Beach, CA Wed Jun 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3120519311-388-E-Ocean-Blvd-501…

Answers

6
The deposit can be anywhere between 1-3%. The deposit is normally set by seller and included with the offer. For more information:

Contact:

Cynthia Tisby
310-962-0839
This price seems way to good to be true......
I'm not the owner so I can't answer your questions specifically. But, the law says that the maximum deposit for an unfurnished rental is 2x the rent and for a furnished rental, 3x the rent.

The rent of $1000 a month for 388 E. Ocean in a 2 bedroom unit is CURIOUSLY low! That building is called the Aqua and I'm very familiar with it.

Hope that helps you in your search.

Mark Vinton
DRE 01322983
LB Brokerage
562-212-4595
http://www.markvinton.com
Hi bry994!

It seems like this property you are asking about is a rental. The deposit for a rental can by anything the owner feels comfortable with. But in general, I believe if a rental is completely furnished the landlord can charge max 4 times the rent. I don't think this one is furnished.

Next to the property information there is a contact form. You need to ask Naketta who is the person that has this listing. At least that is the name above the form.

Hope this answered your question. If i need anything regarding this or any other rental feel free to contact me.

Max Hunter
Realty Gratitude
Broker / Realtor©
Direct: 562-230-4124
Office: 562-344-5515
Fax: 562-274-7707
Email: Max@RealtyGratitude.com
Web: RealtyGratitude.com
Address: 295 Redondo Ave, Suite 102, Long Beach, CA 90803
Deposits can vary, I like to offer 3k to 5k depending on the price of property. In some cases the larger the deposit the stronger your offer appears to seller. Deposits can be taken for a lack of performance so you have to make sure you understand the risksand your realtor understands so they can keep you out of risk.
Hope this was helpful If you need more info please contact me and I can explain in more depth.
Thank You,
Robert Finger
562-577-2888
The ernest money deposit, also known as the good faith deposit, is normally between 1 and 3 percent of the purchase price. It is paid to the escrow holder by the buyer within 72 hours of acceptance of the purchase offer by the seller. The deposit is sometimes confused with the down payment, which usually ranges between 3.5% and 20% depending on the type of loan.