Property Q&A in Elmwood Area>Question Details

R.Woodell, Home Buyer in Abilene, TX

How much would it be to pay bills at this house ( electric, gas stuff like that )?

Asked by R.Woodell, Abilene, TX Wed Jun 13, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1049030894-3482-S-7th-St-Abil…

Answers

2
I was at that property about a week ago to answer some questions an out of state "buyers', they ended up passing on the property. The House is a REO Bank Owner, some work will be required. Please feel free to contact me to answer any questions you have and we can also talk about you real estate Wants 7 Needs. Randy Dodd, Realtor,GRI,ePro Rosanna's Realty (325) 733-4405
It would all depend on the age of the HVAC system. An inspector could check for proper insulation and so on. I can send you the seller's disclsoures which will tell you if the current owner has replaced any of the systems in the home and/or I can arrange to get the current utility cost for you, email me at ChristinaR@StovallRealtors.com. I can also be reached at 325-829-1035.