Property Q&A in 08820>Question Details

Lisa, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

How much 2900 sq ft house on 7500 sq ft lot will cost in north edison . House is totally renovated this year. Originally house is built in 1984.

Asked by Lisa, Edison, NJ Fri Oct 7, 2011

edison house

Answers

5
Hi Lisa,

I am not a fan of the “call me to discuss answers" let’s try and give you some information for you to continue your due diligence..

There is a pretty broad spectrum of housing in North Edison, old new, big, little and everyone’s opinion of "renovated" can e different. That being said, review the attached link.. Prices can be from 500 - 900k list price with closings within the same area.. but again, every house is different.. you could be on train tracks.. Back to power lines.. In a swamp... So I (or any other Realtor) would actually need to come and see the house to come to a proper evaluation.

http://msx.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1061457…

This link will take you to some of what is currently on the market and what has closed since June.

Now, if you wish to discuss further, give a call.

John Sacktig
Broker /Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 7, 2011
Lisa,

Answered your other question with a question because I couldn't find this post.

Anyway, I just checked the MLS for a 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home with a 2 car garage, and I can't seen to find a 2 story home with no basement built around 1984 that is active, in attorney review or under contract.

Are you looking to buy this home, or is it yours and you want to sell it? If I had to guess, is this home in Woodbrook Corners?

Although I love John , I think in this instance, since I specialize in Edison, it's appropriate to ask you to give me a call or email me so I can get more information from to get a clearer idea of what you are asking.

Hope to hear from you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 8, 2011
There are many factors in determining price. Style of house, location of the neighborhood within North Edison as well as condition of the house just to name a few.

If you want me to guess, here is my educated guess. 7500 probably means it sits on a 75x100 lot and 2900 square foot most likely means its a colonial style of house. If its totally renovated, I would guess the house is most likely worth $600,000. This is with blindfolds on. If you want an answer with blindsfolds off, then reach out to me and we can make a better assessment on value. I hope that helps!
Hi Lisa,

Great question, but it's difficult to provide an accurate answer without knowing exactly which house you're referring to. There are a lot of other factors that affect value.

If you feel like you need to speak to an agent, feel free to contact me at any time.

Thanks!

Raymond Lee
Vice President
REALTOR Associate
Nextage M3 Realty
732-585-8379
rlee@nextagerealty.com
Hi Lisa,

Please call to discuss - 732 690 8165

Nanda
NandaJ.KW@gmail.com
http://www.WAASTU.com
Web Reference: http://www.WAASTU.com