Property Q&A in Milford>Question Details

malika.zuri89, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

How much land does it sit on?

Asked by malika.zuri89, Boston, MA Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3091708009--Debbie-Ln-Milf…

Answers

3
Unfortunately, when you see the real ty trac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
-Hi Malika,

Amber is correct. Public records show that it was sold. If you are a serious buyer you should be working with an agent to get the most up to date information. Good luck.

Barbara Van Slett
508-769-0909
Hi Malika,

It looks like it has already been sold back on 6/29/12. If I am looking at the correct information. If you would like, email me ambercadorette@yahoo.com and I will send you the link. I can also set you up on MLS which will give you accurate up to the minute information on homes you are searching for and tailored to your needs.

Amber Cadorette
(508) 498-1188