Property Q&A in Ruidoso>Question Details

RDMHARR, Home Buyer in Ruidoso, NM

How much is this place.?

Asked by RDMHARR, Ruidoso, NM Wed Dec 19, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080783087-572-White-Mountain…

Answers

5
I am from Ruidoso, this is a new listing showing at $293,000. However it is a foreclosure which usually means some negoiation will take place. Its a nice home in a nice neighborhood. If you are in the area I would be glad to show you this home and any others you might like to see. Janice Mansfield Pine Mountain Realty, 575 257 4700 or my cell 575 937 0196.
The listing agent is from Las Cruces. Call me if you would like to schedule a showing and a possible early offer.
Dear RDMHARR,

This property is now bank owned by WellsFargo. FYI it did sell in the spring of 2012 for just under 283,000 dollars. I would contact the bank via their web site at http://www.wellsfargo.com for details. Another option would be to contact a Realtor in Ruidoso NM community for assistance to you as a buyer broker for all bank owned properties in your community. If you need a referral to an experienced buyer broker who knows foreclosures, short sales and bank owned properties, contact me and I will make one for you.

Happy Holidays,

Emily Medvec, CNE, CRS, RSPS
Santa Fe Properties
505-660-4541
emilymedvec@gmail.com
It is a Wells Fargo owned property that does not appear to be listed yet. The listing agent that will be managing the sale for Wells Fargo will be LORI K. NEVILLE of SPANISH HILLS REALTY.