Property Q&A in Brooklyn>Question Details

Jannifer Wil…, Home Buyer in Jamaica, Queens, NY

How much is this house, how old is the property,how many bedrooms and how many bathrooms?

Asked by Jannifer Wilson, Jamaica, Queens, NY Fri Sep 23, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072267012-5604-Avenue-O-Broo…

Answers

4
Hello, My name is Antonio D'Amato with Coldwell Banker Mid Plaza. If you are still interested in this property or others similar to it, please email me directly at damato26@msn.com. We can arrange to view several properties matching your search criteria. Thank you.
Hi Jennifer,

This property is still available. Priced at 475K, it a perfect for a first time home buyer. Two apts will take care of the Mortgage and nothing will come out of your pockets. You will be living free. Please call me at 917-312-2163
Hi Jennifer, the property is no longer available, it was sold on 5/26/2011, priced at $585,000. Still interested in looking for a home, I will be happy to help. Thanks Hugh.
According to the referenced link, the property is off the market; it could have been withdrawn, could have expired, could be in contract, or sold; for an actual status update, contact any local agent/realty office, they all have access to the same information....