Pool Girl, Other/Just Looking in Punta Gorda, FL

How much is the property selling for?

Asked by Pool Girl, Punta Gorda, FL Wed Sep 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3063333232--Kerrville-Cir-…

Answers

5
Hi! this property is listed for $39,900 and has been on the market for 12 days. It is a Homepath Property which also qualifies for no appraisal fee or mortgage insurance! Let me know if there is anything else you need or if you may want to view th eproperty, thanks!

Kevin Weise
(941) 268-6285
kevin.swflrealtor@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 21, 2011
Hi Tricia:

Just following up to your inquiry on this property last week. It is still available. Let me know what your plans are and how I can assist you. You can reach me directly at 941-661-4294.
This home is located at 18263 Kerrville Circle, Port Charlotte, FL. It is bank foreclosure. The current list price is $39,900. The lovely two bedroom two bathroom Port Charlotte home was built in 1985. This home offers 912 sq ft of living space and is located in a great and safe neighborhood. It has a one car garage and is unfurnished. It is a block built home. It has public water and sewer. Close by Oct 31st, 2011 and request up to 3.5% of the final sales price for closing cost assistance! Ask about additional details. Eligibility restrictions apply. This is a HomePath Renovation Financing property and requires no appraisal and no MI Mortgage Insurance! Purchase this property for as little as 3 percent down! The taxes for 2010 were $1,037.00 and it is not Homestead.

If you would like additional information, please contact me.
Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com, 941-276-6185, http://www.GreenLionRealty.com
Hi Tracie:

This is a foreclosure priced at $39,900. Usually these homes don't stay on market long. Many times I see multiple offers and home selling for at least list price or better. So if you are interested in this property, please contact me so we can schedule a showing.

Otherwise, please contact me so we can discuss you plans. I would be happy to assist you any way I can.

Thanks.

Linda Atkinson, PA, ABR, GRI
Accreditied Buyers Representative
ReMax Anchor of Marina Park
941-661-4294
$39,900.00 . Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions or if would like to schedule a viewing.