Property Q&A in Edgewater>Question Details

Abbas Taheri, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

How much is the HOA for this unit and what does it cover? Also

Asked by Abbas Taheri, San Diego, CA Sun Jan 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102695166-6171-N-Sheridan-Rd…

Answers

8
When I see questions like this here on Trulia, I realize that you are most likely NOT working with your personal trusted Buyers Agent, you should, have a look here why:

Please use a Buyers Agent
Pleases if you are interested in buying a property, do yourself a huge favor and work with an experienced local Realtor, do not do this on your own!

and here is WHY:

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU TO WORK ONLY WITH ONE REALTOR AND TO BE 100 % LOYAL TO YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT!

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Here here, Edith! :)
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
374/mo and it covers all the standard condo items and this one includes heat. The biggest variable for assessments is whether heat is included or not. Most older buildings have heat included because they wee built with just one central heating system. Newer buildings sometimes have individual unit heating systems so heat is NOT included int he assessment. This unit has been Temp off market for a month and when it hits the market it will be popular because of the price. There is another unit int he building asking 67K.
Abbas.

With many websites out there you will find that their information is not up to date. Please visit my website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com and sign up for a free account. My website will give you the best up to date information. By all means contact me directly if you have any questions. I specialize and am located in the area you were inquiring about.
I would suggest that you contact the realtor directly to seek the answers to your questions. Make sure you ask for a copy of the covenants, all HOA docs and the financial information for the HOA. Best wishes!
email me first at jmichaels@remax.net about what these assessment cover I may have some information that you might find interesting
Abbas,

There is another unit in this same building listed at $67,000. This is an updated corner unit with a partial lake view, largest 1 bedroom in the building. The assessments are $372.

I did a search on Sheridan Road for units under $75,000 and found 10 currently active listings. I can send you the list if you would like to see it. I can also do other searches for you depending on your needs and price goals. Just email me or call and we can go over these.

Deb Russcol
RE/MAX Edge
773-353-9185
drusscol@remax.net
It was $374 a month, but its not currently on the market. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent to help you out.
Abbas,

The listing is currently under a TEMP status, which means it could be under contract or under repair or a host of other reasons. Per the listing, the HOA is $374/mo and includes heat, water, doorman, common insurance, lawn care, & common maintenance.

Looks like it's either a short sale or an REO property.

Hope this helps,
Mark
Web Reference: http://www.markbazzetta.com