Property Q&A in Fort Worth>Question Details

Busola, Renter in Fort Worth, TX

How much is the HOA fees in this subdivision.?

Asked by Busola, Fort Worth, TX Sun Dec 30, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1079339107-4218-Riverhollow-D…

Answers

8
Hi Busola,

Sorry that the property you were interested in is no longer available. If you are still interested in the area, give me a call or e-mail and I can help you in your search. I am a twice degreed (TCU & UNT) professional who answers his phone and wlll represent your interests to the fullest. Plus, if you use me as your agent, I will give you a buyer's rebate of $500-$1,000 at closing out of my commission! (Restrictions are that it most be a home sold by an individual and I must be paid my full 3% by the seller). Secondly, if you have a house to sell, I only charge 4.5% for a full service listing!

Call me at 817-729-6630 or e-mail me at gdfelan@gmail.com.

THANKS!
George D. Felan
Ready Real Estate
Broker: Von Sutton
Hey, George! It's nice to see you've cleaned up your act a bit.
You are still acting awfuly desperate to snag a customer. You know, we ALL answer our phones; we all have degrees; and you can't represent her interests to the fullest unless she hires you as a Buyer's Representative. (You have taken that course, right?) Still throwing money at people I see, as if that makes you a better real estate agent. One might ask: If you are willing to work so cheaply, what services do you cut out? Usually, people know they get what they pay for! Not everyone wants to work with the lowest bidder; just the federal government!
Stop thinking like a teacher and start acting like a Realtor; you'll make more money in the long run. Good luck!
Flag Mon Dec 31, 2012
Busola,
I did some research and found that the listing was cancelled in August. If you are still interested, I can see if they are still interested in selling. If not, 2903 Riverhollow is available. It is a 4-3 with 4054 sqft and built in 2001. It is listed at $599000. It has an outdoor kitchen and pool/spa area. If you you would like to see this home or more info, give me a call or email. I would be happy to send you a video of the property if your time is limited. Let me know.
Brent Fugate
RE/MAX-Trinity
817-994-6638
bfugate@remax-trinity.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi Busola, this property was listed with HOA fees of $800/annum. It was cancelled and removed from the market in August 2012. Please email me your search criteria so I can send you some other ones that are still available. Have a happy new year. God bless, enyinna@allsprings.biz.
I show $800/year on this home.
However I also show this home no longer on the market.

You can see this link for other properties currently for sale in Riverhollow.
Just let me know if you would like to see inside.

http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/areas/23917/s…
Hey, Bruce. If you give them all the details and they can look up the info on their own, why would anybody call you?
Does that technique really work for you?
Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Dear Busola,

The Homeowner's fees in Riverhollow for the house you were looking at are $800 per year. But this property is no longer for sale. If you would like to consider other properties in the area, please contact me directly at my email address.

I have been selling homes in the Fort Worth area for over 32 years, so know it well. If you will tell me what your family needs, we will find you the right home. I would be happy to go to work for you and negotiate the best deal we can get. There are many things to consider when purchasing a house in this price range, as you are making a significant investment.

Please have a safe and happy New Year!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.Com

=====================
Hi.
I pulled up the address of the property you are inquiring about and the homes in that subdivision pay $875 annually for the HOA dues. Please let me know if you would like any more information regarding the area as my office is in that area. I would love to help in any way I can.
Thank you
Tricia Winters
Alexander Chandler Realty
6336 Camp Bowie Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 6116
817-709-3367
twintersrealestate@gmail.com
Busola,

The HOA fees are $800 per year. Let me know if I help further.

Brent Fugate
RE/MAX-Trinity
817-994-6638
bfugate@remax-trinity.com
Busola,

The HOA fees are $800 per year. Let me know if I can help further.

Brent Fugate
RE/MAX-Trinity
817-994-6638
bfugate@remax-trinity.com