Property Q&A in Norwood Park>Question Details

koralija, Home Buyer in Norridge, IL

How much is property tax and other expenses? Thanks

Asked by koralija, Norridge, IL Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3106393954-5947-N-Odell-Ave-2-Chica… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3106393954-5947-N-Odell-Ave-2…

Answers

8
Get Pre-Qualified from a Lender and Work with a Realtor to assist you with this process.

Let me know if you need any help.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on this one
Do not do this on your own, in order to first find the right property, right size, right location, right price
you really need to discuss that and your pre-approval by a lender in detail with a local Realtor first!
That should always be your first step,,, a Buyers Agent will be paid generally speaking by the seller's side at the closing, from you a commitment is required to ONE and only one Realtor, and your 100 %
loyalty to that one Realtor so that your personal Buyers Agent can commit to you as well.

That way you have guidance, finding and showing help for properties, and once you find the right one, your Buyers Agent will provide you with detailed comparable properties that have recently sold so that
you can make a very well educated offer and have a better chance to bring the offer with the negotiation skills of your Realtor to a contract and a successful closing
If you need recommendations let us know.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
If you are serious about finding the best home for your needs, then meet with a couple of buyer's agents and go with the one you like.

Best of luck,

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
Listing shows 2010 taxes. Taxes actually went down $10 to $2346, in 2011...woo hoo! But as everyone else has said, use a buyers agent.

Best of luck,
Mark
Manuel gave the stats. If your looking to buy get a good buyers agent to help. It's free to use their services!
Heat is included on the assessment and so is a parking space. It looks like it needs some work so have some $$$ for repairs. Have you checked to se the comparables in that and other nearby buildings?
The assessments are$183 a month and the taxes are showing $2,356. If you are looking to purchase work with a Realtor.

Best of Luck,