Property Q&A in Jacksonville>Question Details

inbasket1, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

How much is monthly maintenance?

Asked by inbasket1, Jacksonville, FL Sun Feb 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Jacksonville/sold/259339…

Answers

2

The condo fee in the Grand Reserve is $312 a month. The should cover maintenance outside the walls of the condo. Anything inside is usually your responsibility. Unit 925 does not seem to be currently for sale. This could be that it is in the foreclosure process and not yet released by the lien holder. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-571-1358
GREETINGS!

This Condo is a REO (AKA: Foreclosure) and will be most likely a BID MATRIX of multiple offers of many! So, for 2 reasons any buyer other than CASH INVESTORS, you need to be aggressive with a strong offer and prepared with Proof of Funds or a Binder and willing to use this preferred Lender of Fannie Mae (In-House Lender/Owner) to set an appointment with my services (No Charge) and place an offer immediately. Statistics & Realtors will prove to you our Inventory is selling at rapid rate and unfortunately the Interest Rates/Prices/Taxes will continue to raise as our market is strengthening.

Now, this community is very nice, ideal location & greatly near everything you deserve, like beaches, shopping, major roads...However, the price is very low, but the Fees are HOA Yearly: $170 and Condo Fee: $312 monthly. Those are on top of any mortgage if needed, with additional Taxes & Personal Interior Insurance Rider necessary if not a CASH Buyer.

I just kindly responded to another Blogger here on Trulia looking for LOW Fees. If your ready to move forward with a Buyers Agent who can forward a Personalized Portfolio of Condos/Townhomes catering to your needs, then just buzz me.

Your Friendly Home Specialist!

Melanie Friesen
904-377-8884
1stcoasthomes@gmail.com